Thanks to everyone who played a part in the 2015 AME show. We had over 400 registered attendees and 301 attended and we generated over 600 leads for this this local one day show!
Agenda for 2015 Advanced Manufacturing Expo
9:00 AM—Doors Opened
10:00 AM—Hello West MI - Cindy Brown, Keynote Speaker
10:20 AM—The Right Place - Eric Icard (RightPlace), Bill Small (MMTC), Bruce Adair (Lakeshore Adv.)
10:30 AM—MI Works! - Jared Schuitema
10:40 AM—Discover Manufacturing - Jay Dunwell, Wolverine Coil Spring
10:50 AM—PureMichigan Business Connect - Margaret O’Riley
11:00 AM—supplierIQ - Gale Mast
1:30 PM—Broadview Product Development
Rick Arnold on 3D printing technology and its uses in manufacturing
3:00 PM—Doors Closed
Cindy Brown, Executive Director
"Our region has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. We have some of the country’s fastest growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology"
See more at HelloWestMichigan
Hello West Michigan is a talent attraction and retention initiative promoting West Michigan as a great place to live and work. The organization, which helps member companies increase their rate of success in recruiting top talent, is the only organization of its kind in the country. Through Cindy’s leadership, Hello West Michigan has grown its membership, programming, and regional awareness, helping establish West Michigan as a destination for top talent.
Prior to this, Cindy served as Project Manager for the West Michigan Internship Initiative and had a lengthy career at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. She has over 21 years of leadership experience in employee development and coaching, recruiting, sales and brand management, and training and facilitation.
Cindy’s work in the community extends beyond Hello West Michigan. She serves on several boards and committees including the Michigan Economic Development Corporation Talent Partner Group, Ottawa County Workforce Development Board, Area Community Services Employment and Training Council for Kent/Allegan Counties, advisory board of West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, Van Andel Institute Purple Community Advisory Board, Aquinas College Career Services Advisory Board and is a Past-President for the Michigan Career Educator & Employer Alliance. Cindy received her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Aquinas College.
2015 Exhibitor's List
Click here for PDF of Exhibitor Layout
Booth#. Exhibitor (click on exhibitor name for website)
1. Built Systems LLC - Work Stations, Welding Stations, Material Handling.
2. Built Systems LLC - Work Stations, Welding Stations, Material Handling.
3. Artiflex - Specialty Machine Builder
4. First Robotics - Students demonstrating Robots - Team CodeRed
5. Apex Controls, LLC - Integration Services, Control Panels, Welding Equipment.
6. BlueWrist - 3D Vision CAD to Inspection/Robotic Guidance Software, SPC Software
7. Wago - PLc's, I/O, HMI's, Signal Conditioners, relays
8. Ewon - Remote Access Solutions for troubleshooting and/or remote data services
9. GRIN - Grand Rapids Inventors Network
10. Muskegon Community College - Industrial Training Programs.
11. Quality Resource Management - Quality Control Inspection Services
12. Nidec-Shimpo - High Precision gearboxes and Heavy Industrial power transmission products.
13. LMI Technologies - Vision Gocator solutions for 3D Inspection on the factory floor or 3D modeling.
14. Kane Engineering - Automation Integration Services
15. Burton Precision - 3D Printers, CMM, Design, Prototyping, Metrology & Reverse Engineering Products.
16. Turck - PLC's and I/O
17. Turck - Prox, Cables, Process
18. Rea Jet - Industrial Grade Ink Jet systems and marking solutions.
19. Vantage Corp - High-end Gauging and testing equipment and solutions.
20. Unitronics - HMI's combined with PLC functions and I/O, Data collection, Alarms.
21. IMS Intelligent Measurement Solutions - Laser Smart Sensors for speed, width, length, wireless data
22. Smart Vision Lights LLC - Machinve Vision Lights
23. Criterion Manufacturing - Specialty Machine Builder
24. Churchill Technologies - Specialty Machine Builder
25. Quickdraw conveyors - clean room slip roller conveyors
26. NES Rentals - Boom Lift, Scissor Lift, Cranes, Reach Forklift, Fork trucks, Earth moving
27. ViDi - Vision Software dedicated to learned defects and inspection
27. Asyril - Integrated Flexible Feeding Module : Asyfeed Pocket Robot
28. Intelligent Actuator Inc. - Electric Actuators - Robocylinders, Scara Robots, Direct Drives
29. Intelligent Actuator Inc. - Electric Actuators - Robocylinders, Scara Robots, Direct Drives
30. Garvotech ProPen - Marking Machine for Permanent Traceability
31. AccuTech USA - Actuators, Profile Rail, Ball-screws, Linear Lifts
31. Bishopwisecarver - Rails, Actuators, sliders
32. Nexen Group - Servo Brakes, Rack & Pinon
33. Vault Tooling - Universal Part holders, End-Effectors and Grippers.
34. Nachi Robotics - New MZ04 & MZ07 compact 6 axis robots
35. Baker Engineering Inc. - Manufacturing, Prototypes, Engineering, Technology.
36. Microscan - Laser Readers, 2D Imagers, and machine vision
37. Fuji Electric Corp. of America - HMI's, Cloud Support, Data Collection, Email Alerts
38. Prime Controls - Double Sheet protection, Metal Thickness, Leak testing
39. Magpowr - Web Tension controls and brakes
40. Edgewater Automation - Specialty Machine Builder.
41. Edgewater Manufacturing - Fabrication, Machining, and Design
42. Bircher America - Doppler Radar for people and fork truck traffic, Safety mats, Edge sensors for doors
43. Encoder Products - Rotary Incremental and Absolute Encoders for motion control.
44. Aptek Inc. - Speedrail, actuators, gantry's
45. QC Industries - Automation Conveyors, Servo Conveyors, and Food Grade Conveyors
46. Koops Inc. - Specialty Machine Builder
47. Datalogic - Vision Systems
48. Opto Engineering - Machine Vision Lensing and Lighting
49. Spectrum Illumination - Machine Vision Lights
50. USS Vision, LLC - Complete Machine Vision Integration and Engineering Services
51 Trumeter - LCD programmable meters, scaling analog, alarms, counters
52. Banner Engineering - Wireless
53. Banner Engineering - Sensors & safety
54. Kandu Incorporated - Contract Manufacturing, Kiting, and Custodial Services
55. Priority HR - Employee Services, HR Insurance, Hiring, Legal consulting
56. Shoreline Power Services - Electrical & control integration, data comm, UL labeled control panel building
57. ITT Technical Institute - Wyoming
58. Datalogic - Laser Markers and Readers
59. Broadview - Product Development, 3D Printing/Rapid Prototyping, Mfg Engineering, Marketing
60. GVSU - Get involved with Senior Projects or find out more about the Intern/Co-op programs.
61. Pure Michigan - Marketing, B2B, Training, Strategic Partner for Business Development.
62. Michigan Works! - Skilled Trades Training Fund (STTF) assistance with employee training grants
63. Discover Manufacturing - Expanding West Michigan's talent in manufacturing
64. Lakeshore Advantage - Lakeshore not-for-profit organization dedicated to economic grow
65. The Right Place - Workforce training & certification, Leadership development, Customized consulting
65. MMTC - Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center - Six Sigma, Food Safety, Quality, Lean
66. RFID Inc. - Oldest active RFID company in the world with preeminent source of RFID knowledge
67. TMI Supply Inc. - Assembly Tools, Automatic Feeding Systems, Stackers & Lift Tables
68. TMI Supply Inc. - Material Removal Equipment, Air Compressors, Cranes, Track & Trolleys
69. iHeart Radio & Fusion IT (booth in entryway) - Radio Marketing & Software and IT Service
70. supplierIQ (booth in entryway) - Web-Based Manufacturer Matchmaking Program