Sandvik Coromant set to speak in Grand Rapids, Thursday, August 24th, 2017 about new technologies in metal cutting.
The New Advanced Manufacturing Expo (AME) Metal Working Hall, sponsored by Creston Industrial Sales, will feature several speakers designed to help local manufacturers learn more about metal working.
- Sandvik Coromant's PrimeTurning™ allows for turning in all directions.
- Productivity may increase more than 50%.
- Allows for higher speeds and feeds compared to conventional turning.
- Maintains close tolerances and excellent chip control.
- PrimeTurning™ provides substantially longer tool life.
Visit Sandvik Coromant at booth number 1005 in Grand Rapids.
For more information on the show, access the website at www.advancedmaufacturingexpo.com or contact the founder, Mark Ermatinger at email@example.com or (616) 836-5536.
AME 2017 East is on August 22nd in Novi MI and AME West on August 24th in Grand Rapids MI. Both events are free to attend and open to the public.
Magazine Article: http://www.sandvik.coromant.com/…/mww/p…/t_primeturning.aspx