FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 25, 2015 Contact: Mark Ermatinger, 616-836-5536, email@example.com
Inaugural Advanced Manufacturing Expo helps businesses through networking and automation.
Building a business to withstand the next 5 or 50 years takes an investment of time, people, resources, and automation. The Advanced Manufacturing Expo is designed to accelerate growth with local manufacturing by assembling talented people and new technologies for every aspect of business. This Expo allows manufacturers to quickly network and gain insight on many aspects of their business, in one location.
Keynote Speaker, Cindy Brown from Hello West Michigan will discuss opportunities manufacturers have for local assistance locally that blend automation, employees, and education for a stronger Michigan manufacturing sector.
Mark Ermatinger, VP Sales, from Industrial Control, will present the AME Innovate Award for the most innovative project in the last 12 months. Nominations for projects can be submitted through the website and will be voted on two weeks before the show.
This inaugural expo is free to attendees. The expo will be held at The Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville, MI and will highlight 60+ exhibitors on August 13th, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
· Industrial Control, Zeeland MI
· Broadview Product Development, Zeeland MI
· Michigan Economic Development Corp (MEDC)
· Pure Michigan
· The Right Place
· Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center (MMTC)
· Lakeshore Advantage
· Michigan Works!
· Hello West Michigan
· Discover Manufacturing
Resources from State & Local Programs...
· 2016 Skilled Trade Training Fund
· Michigan Mfg Technology Center
· Pure Michigan Programs
· Quality Control Inspection Services
· Machine Builders & Integrators
· Machining Companies
· First Robotics Program
· Human Resource Services
· Contract Manufacturers & Kitting
· Part Sorting Services
Learn more about..
· Energy Saving & Monitoring Options
· Fork Truck Safety using Doppler Radar
· Data Collection Integrators
Machine Vision Inspection…
· 3D Printers & 3D Scanners
· 2D & 3D Vision Systems
· Linescan Vision Systems
· CAD to 3D point cloud inspection
· LED lighting technology
New Material handling…
· Servo Conveyors
· Robocylinders & Electric Press
· New Compact Robots
· Cleanroom Medical Conveyors
New Sensors and Wireless…
· Barcoding & Traceability
· Cloud Production Alerts & Data
· New Wireless Vibration sensors
· Laser non-contact Encoders
· Laser Safety Area Scanners
Mark Ermatinger: “Our hope is to expand this event in 2016 based on feedback from attendees and form committees from local manufactures to help with the exhibitor selection, and other aspects of the show.”